Jim and Megan

This area is for general non-family specific postings.
Megan Karl

Jim and Megan

Post by Megan Karl » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:43 pm

Test

Megan Karl

test

Post by Megan Karl » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:43 pm

test

JimThorne

Hey Megan

Post by JimThorne » Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:49 pm

Hey Megan,

see you in five minutes at Sunset.

"Gotta Run......"

Jim Thorne

JimThorne

Hey!

Post by JimThorne » Fri Dec 20, 2002 3:37 pm

Hey! I actually went on-line finally so I could write you! I'm gonna go because you're calling. See you later tonight! BYEBYE

"Gotta run... Faster than you!!"
Meg:kiss:

Megan Karl

Hi!

Post by Megan Karl » Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:44 pm

Hey!
We just got in to Pheonix so I just wanted to say hi. I hope you had a fun day up there and didn't kill your ankle. I wish I could be up there with you. I'm trying to finish my English project now so that I won't have to work on it when I'm in Utah with you. So far I've only written 3 pages. This report is going to take forever!! I miss you and hope you are having fun. See you in a couple of days. BYE
"Gotta run...faster than you!"
Meg:kiss:

Scott

Hi Megan,

Post by Scott » Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:15 pm

Jimmy is having a great time. All he says to me is "has Megan Called?" If you want to reach him try 435-677-3558, as our Vegas number is sending your calls directly to voice mail.

The skiing is great but a bit cold.

Jimmy will be on later to write.
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/typing_to_the_beat.gif[/img] ...what you read is not a test I'm typing to the beat... [img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/moving_snake.gif[/img]

Megan Karl

Merry Christmas

Post by Megan Karl » Tue Dec 24, 2002 11:11 pm

Hey!
I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone!! I can't wait until we get up there! BYE
"Gotta run.....faster than Jim!"
Meg

JimThorne

Hey Cutie

Post by JimThorne » Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:59 pm

Hey Megan,

I should be working on my project right now for english but instead I'm writting you up stairs in the loft when your working so hard on your project down stairs at this very moment. But I wanted to tell you that I am very glad that you and your family came up to hang out and ski, snow mobile, swim, and such. Instead of telling you to drive carefully when I say goodbye to you maybe I should say " watch out for those trees and take your turns slow." I got to know you a lot better on this trip and I like you even more now that we were able to get closer. Your a great girlfriend and one I hope to keep around, and as a bonus your feet are short enough that you can bake like crazy. Just giving you a hard time. I'll see you in two minutes to watch 40 days and 40 nights, and I'll hold you close like I do with anything that I truely care about. As far as you running faster than me, get a new line, it won't happen. But you can catch me if you can. See you in a few.:rock: :rock:

"Gotta Run...."

Jim Thorne
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

Jill

Karl family

Post by Jill » Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:22 am

Just wanted to say we had a great time having you here. Thanks for all your help in the kitchen etc. I hope for not being so tired so I can ski with you all next time.
Take care Jill

Megan Karl

Thankyou

Post by Megan Karl » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:13 pm

Hey!
Thank you so much for letting us stay up there with you all. We had so much fun! We really enjoyed our stay. It was so hard for all of us to get back in the schedual of going to work and school. We can't wait to see you guys again! Thanks for writing.
Bye,
~Meg~ (Gotta Run...Faster than Jim!)

Megan Karl

Hi

Post by Megan Karl » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:24 pm

Hey Jim,
Sorry I never wrote you back. You know how busy I've been sinse I've gotten back in town. Anyways, thanks for writing earlier. I'm so glad that you invited us all up. That was an awsome trip. I'm really really glad I got to go. I enjoyed being up there with you. Well, I should probably go. I just wanted to say thanks a lot because I had a really great time. I am so glad that we met. Now you call me by my real name. You're even starting to spell it right sometimes! I just wanted to say that I like you a lot are really glad that you're in my life riht now.
Love,
~Meg~ (Gotta run...Faster than You!):kiss: