did you see that guy jim?

This area is for general non-family specific postings.
JimThorne

Good Luck

Post by JimThorne » Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:52 pm

Good Luck! just make sure you pace yourself. Today I ran in the 400m and the 800m where I won both and set personal records but no stadium records. I ran a 2:00.7 in the 800m and a 52.8 in the 400m. It was funny because only black people are suppose to run in it but I still won. When I crossed the finish line the black people were quoted for saying " That's bull &%$*, the cracker won. It was great. I now have some the fastest times in the 800m and 400m in southern Nevada.
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

JimThorne

Have fun playing dead!!!

Post by JimThorne » Thu Apr 03, 2003 6:27 pm

Hey Chels,

Hope you have fun with your " every 15 minutes project". Im sure you'll be ok. I just hope you can handle a straight face for 24hours even though your face will be painted and everyone will be staring at you, plus the pressure of not laughing when your suppose to be really really serious. Just kidding. Looking forward to seeing you at the Rufio concert on Friday when you return from the dead. It's going to be a lot of fun. I just need to make sure I get to bed early this time, because I have a meet in the morning. Roach reserved us for tickets and he assures me that he is going to call Jessica tonight. It's to bad you can't answer your phone or you would be getting a phone call too. I miss you, have a good time and I'll see you tomorrow Angel.

hapiness:rock:
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne