jim

This area is for general non-family specific postings.
chelsea orr

jim

Post by chelsea orr » Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:30 pm

jim use the computer you bum since i guess i cant talk to you. well i hope everything is good and you're being a "good boy" have fun....bye.

JimThorne

I'd do for you anything......

Post by JimThorne » Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:07 pm

hey Fish,

I miss you so much. I am looking forward to seeing you in August, will have a good time. I can't wait to see what you sent me. The address is Tell everyone I said hi down there in Vegas. Im sorry to hear that you are not feeling well lately. I hope you get better. Let Jim know he is still in my prayers as well as you. It's such a relief to know that everything is going to be ok now. Things are fun up here at the River. Don't worry I canceled bible study with the girl. I can pray on my own. Im not here to check out Chicks Chels Im here to be with family and friends. Oh yeah and I also find a poor helpful squerll and Im nursing it back to health, it has taken up most of my time. Jill and Scott have been very supportive.

I love you and miss you sweetie,
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

chelsea orr

hi duckie

Post by chelsea orr » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:19 pm

i totally miss you like alot, but i get frustrated when i try to talk to you and we cant talk. Thank god my dad is ok. I've learned that god if definatly a faithful god when you rely souly on his guidance. Thank you for writing me back. You can go to that bible study. I'm not jealous. I promise. Just dont make me worry . I'm praying for you. UMMM look at your other private messages. i've writen you alot of them. well honey. i love you. sorry for being a jerk. i just wish you were here. have a good time and stay close to the lord!!!! i cant wait to give you a huge hug...bye honey!

this is passion---
chelsea amber

JimThorne

Post by JimThorne » Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:44 pm

Hey Fish,

Don't worry about it babe. I miss you so much. I wish you could have come up it's alot of fun up here I went on a rafting trip today it was cool but tireing. I start the 4th chapter tomorrow of The Purpose Driven Life and I am really likeing the book. Hoe far have you read? Anyway I gotta go it's time for dinner and then we are all shooting over to the lodge. I miss you babe and will talk to you soon. Oh yeah and get my camera from Fink if you can. Tell him I couldn't call him because it's hard to get a hold of a phone as you know. Talk to you later babe.

I love you angel, and miss you
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

chelsea orr

woah it's hot...

Post by chelsea orr » Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:28 pm

i started my life guarding job today. i'm so burnt. i meet some really neat people. i'm at out door which is not where norm is. this kid micha lives right down the street from me and he works there. actually it's the street behind mine. we're going to car pool. it's neat how things work out. well i'll be working the next six days. so i'll be sure to wear alot of sun screen. you should see my tan lines just from today. it's ridiculous. i'm so tired and my head is throbbing. the sun really kills you!

my dad didnt get out today. it's kind of depressing actually. they found some blood clots in his lungs and in his legs and they dont want them to travel. one bad thing after another.

i've been praying like constantly, and reading my bible and "how to stay christian in college " book. nothing too extreme. i got into a fight with this morman chick at work. she was like "if you're a morman and you have a tattoo, that means that you're a bad morman." and i'm like "well then does that mean that i'm a bad christain? " so we got into it. it was so silly. i let it go. but the people are so weird . eveything is so drama. like some kid got head from some girl there and stole her money while she was doing it. i'm not going to get involved with these people. theres this really neat girl named liz there though. seh's cool. but other than that, it's ok.

i cant wait for you to get your package and stuff. you'll have to call me when you get it and if i dont answer, send me a voice mail. well honey. have a good night and i'm gunna hit the shower. the sun made me feel dirty. i didnt get to run today. that kind of depressed me. i only ate an orange. how sad. you know me i eat alot. well i hope to hear your voice soon.
chels