San Diego Invitational

This area is for general non-family specific postings.
JimThorne

San Diego Invitational

Post by JimThorne » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:33 pm

I made the traveling team once again therefore I get to go to San diego to compete on Saturday. Ill let everyone know what time the race goes off and what park or gulf course the race is taking place.
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

Margie

Hello Jim

Post by Margie » Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:19 am

Jim - Do you have an address and phone number where I can get in touch with you if I want to? Hope all is going well. We all miss you.
Love each other - and me - Margie

JimThorne

hey Margie

Post by JimThorne » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:22 pm

hey Margie,

thanks for everything this summer, it means alot to me. My new address is SUU Box 8116 Cedar City, UT 84720 and my phone number is (702) 277-7538. I am still in the top five on varsity at SUU and I am going to Minnesota and Notre Dame Invitaionals pretty soon. Then we have a home meet here at SUU which should be fun. School is going great I think I am getting all A's right now. Im dating a cheer leader who is a Sophmour here at SUU, her name is Julie. She has gotten me to stop drinking and makes sure I go to church with her every Sunday. hugs and kisses, I'll talk to you later.
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

Margie

Hi Jimmy...

Post by Margie » Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:52 am

I am so happy to hear from you and to get your address and phone no. Keep up the good work with your running and with your grades. I am so proud of you - you have a dream and you're going after it, making good choices and giving it your all. Grandma Barbara and your mother must be just beaming!! Thanks for keeping in touch. I think about you all the time and you're in my prayers each night. Love and hugs! Grandma Margie

Scott

Post by Scott » Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:12 pm

Glad to hear things are going well. Post your e-mail address at SUU so I can forward your jim@kraftfam.com account to it.

How is the Fraternity going?
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/typing_to_the_beat.gif[/img] ...what you read is not a test I'm typing to the beat... [img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/moving_snake.gif[/img]

JimThorne

e mail address

Post by JimThorne » Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:25 pm

thor1964@suu.edu

my other one is Jim PRE Thorne@netscape.com

FRAT IS GOOD!!!!

They nominated my as the pledge class president. My room mate is the Historian.
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

Scott

E-mail and more.

Post by Scott » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:39 pm

jim@kraftfam.com forwards to thor1964@suu.edu.

also:

jimthorne@kraftfam.com forwards to thor1964@suu.edu.

So you can give out jim@kraftfam.com and get your mail at the suu address. If your e-mail address ever changes, I can re-direct your e-mail address "jim@kraftfam.com" instantly to your new account. That way you don't have to tell people your new address it is automatic.

Note: This is a redirect only! I.e. the kraft server does not get copies of your e-mail, thus if you delete it on the SUU server it is gone. Sorry, we have some space problems now, or I would give you a mail box to keep copies in just in case. Maybe once I get the new provider that Justin is recommending we can change that.

The Frat sounds great. I am looking forward to a tour and meeting the guys.

How is "your" chearleader?

Keep in touch, we enjoy hearing from you.
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/typing_to_the_beat.gif[/img] ...what you read is not a test I'm typing to the beat... [img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/moving_snake.gif[/img]

Margie

Hi Jim

Post by Margie » Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:24 am

Glad to have your e-mail address. Congrats on being pledge class pres. I've noticed that the pledge class pres usually matriculates into eventually being the fraternity pres. You are just doing great on all levels.

I am finished with the remodeling of my kitchen/family room. Completely demolished what existed and sort of started over. It turned out wonderfully, and I love being in that part of the house. It's light and bright and beautiful. Only problem is that now the rest of the house looks shabby, and the front of the house is bare as they had to take out all the landscaping in order to put in a french drain. I'm out of money, so things will stay as they are indefinitely. But I'm happy with my "new" kitchen/family room.

Richie doing well in football (senior in high school) and playing defense, offense and center for special teams. Plays the entire game. Trying to get his grades up and studying vocab for SAT's with eyes on St. Mary's College where Barb went. Take care and love, Grandma Margie

Scott

I though Richie was going to Utah.

Post by Scott » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:37 pm

Richie told me he might go to Utah, what has changed?

Margie

Richie and College

Post by Margie » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:04 am

Hi Scott: Richie is still very interested in Utah and still talking about it. Barb is interested in St. Mary's. So under those circumstances, where do you think he'll go? No, just kidding. He will go wherever he thinks he can play the highest level of football. He's too small at 5'10 1/2" and 190 lbs. for Division 1 (Cal) football in the positon he plays. The good thing about St Mary's is that they're in a pretty high up division and Richie would do well in football there.
The other thing about St. Mary's which would be good for Richie is that there are 22 kids in each class, with lots of individual help, and he likes the 60 females to 40 males ratio.