Mary to Championship

This area is for general non-family specific postings.
JimThorne

Mary to Championship

Post by JimThorne » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:34 pm

Mary Tator has just placed second in a horse riding contest in Pennsylvania she leaves soon to go to the champioship finals. Wish her luck and Ill keep everyone updated. :clap:
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

JohnInman

Post by JohnInman » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:02 pm

Thats great - Does she ( you) have an active e-mail Please send them to my john.e.inman@boeing address

JimThorne

More On Mary

Post by JimThorne » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:45 pm

Hey family,

Good news for mary!! Although she took 3rd place at the PA. state championship ( earning her a spot to compete at the north eastern championships) she palced 1st in Newjersey against top competition from all of the north east unitedstates for the senior divison. She says that part of the reason she placed third at the state finals was because her horse "olive" got sick. But he's better now. The horse she placed first with in New Jersey is named "four sooth" and he is as healthy as a horse. Her events were drashage, gate class, and cross country. She is now waiting to go on to the the Eastern USA championships were if she does well will have a shot at nationals as I understand. Good luck to her. I am very excited and proud of her. Contiue to wish her luck. :clap: :yellowdan

P.S. - My email address is SigmaPRE@yahoo.com, but I check it rarely.
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

Doug

That is great news!

Post by Doug » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:39 pm

Keep us updated, that is great news!

Scott

Congratuations

Post by Scott » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:11 pm

That is great. Keep us posted.
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/typing_to_the_beat.gif[/img] ...what you read is not a test I'm typing to the beat... [img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/moving_snake.gif[/img]