Cozumel

This area is for general non-family specific postings.
Jill

Cozumel

Post by Jill » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:40 pm

Kristina and I are having a great time. The weather has been rainy but we are getting wet anyhow. Went diving on a boat with about 26 people. Kristina did 3 total dives as deep as 90 feet on the first dive and 60 feet on the other 2. I on the other hand did only 2 dives the first at 90 feet and the second at 60. It was awsome. We also went on a snorkle dive in underground caves. We went by cattle coach truck. We had to hang on for our lives. This was in place of going 4 wheeling. I think we did both. We also went diving yesterday for what they call a welcome dive. It was only 20 feet but was also awsome. We saw star fish, octopus, sea horse, crabs and huge lobsters ( yum, yum). We had also the chance to swim with the sharks. I thought they were kidding but it was a real shark. Of course we saw a lot of really pretty fish. It was an awsome day. I think we need to plan a family/ friends vacation here. All that dive and those that are not certified need to hurry. Eating in is nice. We get served and they clean up. Kristina and I are not use to the service so it was kind of nice. We need to take more pictures but the weather has been overcast. We are missing the sun. This trip we wont be coming home with a tan. See ya or talk to you all soon. This was posted from an internet cafe for $1.50 an hour. Way cheap and phone calls are 30 cents a min. Nice find.

Scott

I can tell you are having fun by the Credit Card Charges

Post by Scott » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:01 am

As the credit card charges hit each night, it is obvious how much fun you are having. That's a lot of scuba diving.
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/typing_to_the_beat.gif[/img] ...what you read is not a test I'm typing to the beat... [img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/moving_snake.gif[/img]