Non-Austrailain Christmas

JohnInman

Christmas in Missouri?

Post by JohnInman » Sat Jan 11, 2003 3:31 pm

We'll we all survived our first non-Austrailain Christmas in three years here in St Louis. We had 13 inches of snow dump on us Christmas Eve. Mary could not remember snow. She told me its cold but it tastes good! Sara, Sheri, Mary and Johnny spent 3 days down at the lake with Travis and Carolyn ( Sheris parents) where they really got buried. Jim and Kelly's clan showed up at our house just before Christmas. Kelly's sister Jenny, who lives near us had her baby girl in mid December and everyone was excited to see her. The "big" kids Johnny, Mary,Barbara, Jeffery, Steph and Matt really had a wild time together.
David Debbie and Kristi ran out to Pennsylvania for a few day to hang out at Dad's and Tommy/Wardene's house. Stephen stayed in St Louis and cut a bunch of tracks for his bands new CD.
I spent most of the holiday " protecting the country" installing Bomb Detectors in airports for Boeing. I had 2 days in La Crosse Wi, then 3 days in St Louis, two days in Harrisburg ( Pretty convient way to get Christmas at home and Pa!!) and then I had 6 days in the airport in St Croix. Trading 7 degrees for 86 degrees was pretty good but I really missed being home.
Gotta run
Love
John
PS- On Buzz's Polar Bear plunge -It brought back vivid memories. We use to go water skiing every Jan 1 for about 10 years. (Yes I have pictures of the stupidity) So It must be a genetic defect on the Dawson side of the family that helps us make the "plunge" decision!!!

;)