Jimmy takes First Place in the Las Vegas Marathon

JohnInman

Post by JohnInman » Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:11 am

Way to go Jim!!!!!!:clap: :clap: 4:28 is flying mile 4;22 is a scorcher. Do you have a regular email site? If so send me a message at john.e.inman@boing.com so I can map you.
Take care buddy
Uncle John

Margie

Art-work

Post by Margie » Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:11 am

Why don't you recycle the art work by sending it to me. I'll keep it awhile then take it to River for another showing. Your children will have their creative work all over the U.S. eventuallyl. Glad you think the granite will be o.k. I'm still panicked that it won't.
Love each other - and me - Margie

Matt

get on down with your bad self Jim

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:26 pm

....like, Dude !

Congrats ! You could always sell advertising on the BACK of your shirt, HUh ? (that's all the competition is seein' nowadays)

We are all proud of you, and proud of your hard work and dedication that leads up to the "defining" moments.

Love to All

Matt
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/icons_2/so_many_women.gif[/img] ... So many women, so little time. I'm trying my best, Matt!

JimThorne

Sorry no northern Cali. meet

Post by JimThorne » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:34 pm

I run one race in Huntington beach and another at Arcadia. I am sur to not wim the arcadia meet do to the fact that it is the best runners in the world at my age group competeing. Last years first place time in the mile was a 4:08 for ahighschool runner from New York. To even be invited to this invitational is a great honor. Only one kid from Nevada got to compete in this meet in the last 10 years so I hope to show the other states that Nevada does have some talent.
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne