Matt & Scott Pass Wildland Firefighter Certification.

Scott

Matt & Scott Pass Wildland Firefighter Certification.

Post by Scott » Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:05 pm

After 6 months of training, Matt and Scott passed the final phase of their Wildland Firefighter certification today at 10,400 feet in Brian Head, Ut. The test was given by the Cedar City Fire Department training department and monitored by Brian Head's Chief Bulloch. Matt and Scott are now enrolled in the Firefighter 1 & 2 certification school a prerequesite for the "Engineer" certification.
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/typing_to_the_beat.gif[/img] ...what you read is not a test I'm typing to the beat... [img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/moving_snake.gif[/img]

Judy

Post by Judy » Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:58 pm

Congratulations, I knew you would! Now, let us hope that you do not need to use the skills that you have gained.

dirtcowgirl

Post by dirtcowgirl » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:57 pm

yea!!!!!!firefighters are hot sexy studs! good for you guys! I hope this dosen't mean you'll be jumping out of planes any time soon? p.s. where's the photo? jules

JimThorne

Great job guys!!!1

Post by JimThorne » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:16 pm

This will lower speeding tickets. In case you guys ever decide to go over 100 miles per hour on crotch rockets over the Oakland bridge and get caught. Just kidding good job.
"Gotta Run......."

Jim Thorne

aliso49

matt & scott WF CERT

Post by aliso49 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:14 am

:bluedance :reddance:
Matt & Scott
Congratulations, on passing the Wildland Firefighter Certification
Just remember: PUT THE WET STUFF ON THE RED STUFF and you'll do well. If your up in Brian Head, stop by Georg's ski shop and tell Georg and Steffi "Arriba" says "HI". That well bring back old stories from them.
Tracy Sizemore (OBH.....original Brian Head Ski Patrol)