Snowmobile Storage - Guests

Where should snowmobiles be stored?

Leave them at Warehouse and don't use them this year.
50%
33%
17%
No votes

Total votes: 6

Scott

Snowmobile Storage - Guests

Post by Scott » Thu Oct 31, 2002 10:27 am

At the end of last year we purchased a new enclosed 4 place snowmobile trailer. This gives us more options as to where to store the snowmobiles. Those of you who have visited us in Brian Head and used the snowmobiles know that if there is NO snow on the road then we CAN NOT get them from the garage to the trails even though the trails are right down/up the street.

With the 4 place open snowmobile trailer we purchased two years ago, when it snowed you had to dig and dig to get the snowmobiles off. Also if you wanted to trailer it you had to dig the trailer out. Thus we left the snowmobiles in the garage and the trailer in Parowan where it was unlikely to get snowed in. We then only went out when there was snow on the roads, which was fine for us, but not great for guests. We are now using this trailer for the ATV's.

The new trailer has equipment storage for helmets etc. It can also be used as a place to get out of the snow or have lunch if we were to park it across from George's ski shop and use it as our home base for the day or weekend. It is also equiped with a generator so we can run tools etc.

Please post to the poll and also post any other suggestions you may have. The logistics of the snowmobiles affect our guests much more than us as we can just go after a good snow dump.
[img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/typing_to_the_beat.gif[/img] ...what you read is not a test I'm typing to the beat... [img]http://www.kraftfam.com/images/moving_snake.gif[/img]

-IcE-

Post by -IcE- » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:33 pm

it would be nice to be able to use georges as a base, rather then copperchase... and i dont mind digging a little. i jsut know i want a milk shake this time i go all the way down there....